Comprehensive Wellness Physical
Do you want to make sure you are on the right track with your personal preventive care? Do you want to know your baseline and how to age with vitality? Above and beyond a typical annual “routine” physical, we will provide you with a personal preventive health plan based on individualized recommendations to ensure you are on the right track to keep you healthy.
A Comprehensive Wellness Physical at Reno Health Institute Includes:
- Understanding your past medical and family medical history
- Full physical exam (including breast/pelvic exam and Pap if needed)
- Comprehensive blood panel
- Body measurements
- Glucose level check
- EKG (heart test)
- Referrals, if needed
- Personalized screening recommendations
- Nutrition & lifestyle recommendations
- Exercise prescription
- Basic foundation supplement plan
Specific medical complaints must be addressed in a separate visit.