We Accept Insurance for Acupuncture Only
Please see below for Cash Pay Rates
Acupuncture is covered by many insurance companies and we are happy to bill insurance for you! Most insurance companies do not require a physician referral for acupuncture.
Chad Bachman, OMD is an in-network provider with the following:
- Hometown Health
- Commercial HMO, Commercial PPO, HOmetown Premier HMO, Individual and Family PPO, Self funded, Senior Care Plus HMO, Senior Care Plus PPO, State of NV/PEBP HMO, State of NV/PEBP PPO)
- Prominence/Saint Mary's
- Prominence HealthFirst HMO/POS Network, Preferred Health Care Network PPO Network
- Beech, PHCS, PHCS Savility
- United Healthcare/Optum Health
- Health Allies, EnhancedcareMD, United Healthcare Medicare Solutions (West), UHC Prema-Las Vegas NV (27518), UHC-Navigate, UHC-Compass, UHC-Charter, NexusACO R, NexusACO NR
- Northern Nevada Health and Welfare Trust Fund
- Electrical Workers Trust Fund, Laborers Trust Fund, Operating Engineers Trust Fund, U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund
- North Nevada PPO, POS North Nevada, EPO North Nevada
We are happy to bill out-of-network benefits if your insurance company is not listed above, or try to become in-network providers with your insurance company if possible. Medicare and Medicaid do not currently cover acupuncture.
Please call us with any questions!
We are Out-of-Network for Primary Care & Integrative/Functional Medicine Appointments with Dr. Melissa Bachman
We do not accept insurance for you for appointments with Dr. Melissa and payment is due in full at time of service. If you have insurance, upon completion of your visit, we will provide you with a super bill with instructions on how to submit to your insurance company for potential out-of-network reimbursement.
"I am committed to an integrative medicine approach that utilizes natural approaches as your primary therapy. The reimbursement rates established by insurance companies do not apply to lengthier visits, and are not reasonable to every practice. Overhead costs to bill insurance in a primary care setting have forced many small family practices to merge with large healthcare organizations. I want to provide you with my time and attention, to take a closer look at what is the underlying root cause of your symptoms. By not rushing through your appointment, we are able to partner together to decide what is best to reach your health goals."
-Dr. Melissa Bachman
Office Visit Cash Pay Fees
Acupuncture with Chad Bachman, OMD:
New Patient Intake & Treatment- $150
Follow-Up Treatments: $85
Office Visits with Melissa Bachman, ND, APRN:
New Patient Visit / 60 Minutes / $250
Routine Follow-Up / 15-30 Minutes / $120
Extended or high complexity / 30-45 Minutes / $150
Brief, Low Complexity / 15 Minute Visit / $90
Visit fees do not include cost of lab tests, prescription medications, or nutritional supplements. Please arrive 10-20 minutes early for patient check-in. If visits run under or over allotted scheduled time, charges will be adjusted accordingly. Telemedicine visit fees are charged the same in terms of time and complexity.
Subject to change, please call with any questions!